First wedding vibes
You may find yourself in need of a tuxedo for a formal event, such as a wedding or black tie affair. If you’re buying or renting your first tuxedo, you may feel a little overwhelmed by the wide range of options available. Here are a few tips to help you find the perfect tuxedo for your needs:
- Determine your budget: Tuxedos can range in price from a few hundred to several thousand dollars. Determine how much you’re willing to spend before you start shopping, and look for tuxedos that fit within your budget. If you’re only planning on wearing a tuxedo for one or two events, it may make more sense to rent rather than buy.
- Consider your body type: Different tuxedos look better on different body types. If you’re tall and slender, you can generally wear a more fitted tuxedo, while a looser fit may be more flattering if you’re shorter or have a more athletic build. It’s a good idea to try on a few different styles and sizes to see what looks best on you.
- Choose a classic style: As a man in your 30s, you’re likely at a point in your career where you want to project a professional, polished image. A classic, well-tailored tuxedo is your best bet for achieving this look. Look for a tuxedo in a neutral color, such as black or navy, and choose a style with clean lines and minimal embellishments.
- Pay attention to the fit: The fit of your tuxedo is critical. It should be comfortable and allow you to move freely, but it should also be tailored enough to look polished and professional. Be sure to try on the jacket and pants separately to ensure that they fit well on their own and also look good together.
- Accessorize wisely: The right accessories can make a big difference in the overall look of your tuxedo. A bow tie, a cummerbund, and a pair of dress shoes are essential. Opt for classic styles in neutral colors that will complement your tuxedo. Avoid flashy or overly trendy items, as they can make you look out of place at a formal event.
By following these tips, you can find a tuxedo that is perfect for your needs as a man. Whether you’re wearing it to a wedding, a prom, or a formal event, a well-chosen themed party.
Remember, the martini is always shaken, not stirred